Welcome to the Soft Robotics Toolkit Contributors Sandbox!
The contents of the toolkit are drawn from the work of numerous designers and researchers, who hope that sharing these resources will help develop the field by allowing members of the soft robotics community to build upon each other's work. If you've made it this far, that means you have expressed interest in contributing to the soft robotics community and that's great! We are extremely excited to help you share your work with the community, so please don't hesitate to contact us with questions!
By now you will have received an email instructing you on how to get started, so go ahead and start creating your project documentation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What exactly is this site for?
- This sandbox site is setup to make it easy for you (the contributor) to create documentation that we can easily transfer over to the main site.
- It is a private site so you can upload your material and see what it will look like when it is transferred to the main site. You can play around with formatting, style and layout to make your documentation look as nice as possible and be comprehensive as possible.
What is OpenScholar and how do I use it?
- Read through our brief guide to using openscholar to get yourself familiar with the platform.
What should I put in my documentation?
- It depends! The content of your documentation depends on your project and what kind of information you are looking to document.
- In general, we have a template that outlines what 'most' projects' documentation sets will look like.
- If you feel your contribution would be better off not following this format, you can always ask us.
Who should I contact if I have questions?
- Contact Max Herman at this email: email@example.com